The Tauranga Arts Festival is committed to following all Covid-19 safety measures in line with Government directives, in order to create a safe and enjoyable Festival for everyone. Please ensure you read our safety guidelines before joining us at the 2021 Tauranga Arts Festival.
Please do not attend a Tauranga Arts Festival performance if the following applies to you or any members of your group:
- You have Covid-19 or are awaiting the results from a Covid-19 test.
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period.
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with Covid-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
If Alert Levels change in the immediate lead up or during the Festival we will ensure that we will keep our audiences informed as quickly as possible and provide information on how it will affect the delivery of the Festival and the performance of the show you are attending.
Tauranga Arts Festival at Alert Level 2
Should the Bay of Plenty region move to Alert Level 2 during the 10 days of the Festival we will be unable to deliver all live performances. We will update you on what parts of the programme we are still able to be delivered at Alert Level 2.
Covid-19 Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1.All attendees in your group must commit to stopping the spread of Covid-19. Neither you, nor any other members of your group, will attend the Event if currently subject to a 14 day isolation period or feeling unwell.
- Covid-19 has had a big financial impact on the Festival. If you are unable to attend a performance for any of the reasons outlined in clause 1, we encourage you to pass on your tickets to a friend or family member, only if you are able to.
- If you have purchased Refundable Terms on your transaction and are unable to attend your booking due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control you may be entitled to a refund – please see our full set of Refundable Terms and Conditions here To apply for a refund please contact the Refundable Tickets team here. Should your reason for refund not be found in the Refundable Terms and Conditions above, please get in contact with our standard customer service team as per our standard Terms and Conditions of sale.
- In the event Tauranga Arts Festival needs to cancel a performance due to Covid-19, you will be entitled to a refund.
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contract tracing.
- The primary ticket purchaser is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- As the primary ticket purchaser you must download the NZ Covid Tracer app, and take responsibility for ensuring that other attendees in your group also download the NZ Covid Tracer app.
- Upon arrival at the Event, you must use the NZ Covid Tracer app to scan the Event specific QR codes. Such QR codes will be located at points of entry, and around the event Venue.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all Covid-19 related instructions displayed at your performance venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue and your tickets will not be refunded.
- Tauranga Arts Festival tickets are sold through Ticketek. At all times, please check the ticket agents’ individual terms and conditions of sale apply. To read your ticket agent’s policies around Covid-19, exchanges, and refunds please check their websites directly.
- To get in touch regarding exchanges or to apply for a refund due to Covid-19, you need to contact Ticketek directly.
How to Book
Baycourt box office: Baycourt will be open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm, Friday Saturday 9am and 1 hour before performances.
Internet bookings: Go to ticketek for all online bookings.
General admission: If the phrase 'general admission' is used, there are no specific seats allocated. Tickets are issued according to the venue capacity, you select your own seat after admission.
Day passes for Escape weekend: You can purchase day passes for Escape. These are valid for all sessions for the date purchased over the Escape weekend. Note Te Radar Telling Tales is not included in the Sunday Day pass
All of our venues are wheelchair accessible.
Addison Theatre, Baycourt has a limited number of hearing loops available, but there are no hearing loops in X Space yet.
For any questions or to arrange specific accessibility needs please contact the festival office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Nikki on 0211645372